Jackson Oaks is a neighborhood many Oregon families love to call home. First and foremost, the Association strives to preserve home values and quality of life by maintaining Jackson Oaks as a high quality residential community. This unique neighborhood situated between two creeks, bordered by rural farmland on the outskirts of the City of Central Point, offers a prime suburban setting and many convenient area amenities. Central Point has good access to the City of Medford and surrounding communities while providing a smaller hometown feel. Whether it is the local county fair, well-attended High School football games or concerts at the Britt Festival in nearby Jacksonville, the Central Point area is a welcoming community.

All homeowners are encouraged to attend board meetings at the Twin Creeks Adult Living Center at 888 Twin Creeks CrossingMeeting times and dates are listed on the association’s Event Calendar.

So . . . . . you just want a quick snap shot of the CC&R’s the association most commonly interacts with owners and tenants on in the neighborhood? Eyeball the CC&R’s SIMPLY STATED document for a quick look. For a complete review of the CC&R’s and Administrative Guidelines, visit the Governing Documents tab.

The Twin Creeks Development website provides information on the master plan for the Transit - Oriented Development. 

Should you have any questions, please use the general Contact Us form:

To report compliance issues use the compliance enforcement form.

Jackson Oaks Neighborhood Association
P.O. Box 3410
Central Point, OR 97502
Message Phone: (541) 690-8527
Home Modifications
Are you considering the installation of a satellite dish, painting your home or other home improvement projects? Please remember to contact the associations Design Review Committee before proceeding.
    • A member of the DRC will contact you to review your project.
Streetlight Problems
Do you have a streetlight near your home in Jackson Oaks that is not working properly? It's always off, or always on? That's simple to fix! Just send an email to Matt Samitore at the City of Central Point or call 541-664-3321 ext. 205. Please include the following information:
    • Streetlight pole number, street name and nearest house address for the non-functioning lights you want to report. 
    • Contact information (in case more information is needed to locate a streetlight).
Title Company Requests 
Title Companies can contact the association’s bookkeeper when requesting dues verification information pertaining to the sale or refinancing of a home in JONA.
Granger Bookkeeping
Denise Granger
P.O. Box 3903
Central Point, OR 97502
(541) 665-7005